Saturday, April 2, 2011

Three's Company

Earlier this evening, my mom took my aunt and I out for a belated birthday dinner.  My aunt and I share the same birthday (March 27)! 
Sooooo, we headed to Wildfire in McLean, VA. The food there is always scrumptious. I just love McLean, it's the closest thing to... well, nothing really. I just like shopping at Tysons Galleria 2 :)  Great shops and nice area.  In fact, If I had to live in VA, I would only live in McLean or Alexandria because these two cities are fairly close to D.C., busy enough, and cool enough for me.    


party jacket: vintage, denim: joe's jeans, top: royalton (the comfiest lounge top EVER), belt: h&m, clogs: from dsw, tote: prada, cuff: kara ross, watch: mom's, bracelet: john hardy, rings: h&m, express and philly market find, necklaces: cross was a gift & aries pendant from market in florence 


:) Genevia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...