Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Dark Side

Afternoon Out



My semi-usual Polyvore display of pieces that I want, of course. I was in a mood when I decided to create this one.  I'm feeling a lot of dark colors these days...even down to my current nail color.  It's a dark berry colored OPI, it's effing fabulous! Will show worn in a photo one day...

Update on the dress for the wedding: I've decided to wear my prom dress, of what seems like a decade ago, semi-vintage? Yeah, I didn't think so either...Anyway, that bad boy still fits like a glove and is extremely flattering.  It's a Nicole Miller body conscious dress! SEXY & ELEGANT. A definite oldie but goodie, which will be paired with these taupe, Valentino peep toe shoes I purchased last week.  It's going to be an UH-mazing look! 
Can't wait!
Hump day is tomorrow, so enjoy!



Genevia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...