Monday, November 23, 2009

Oh How I Miss La Dolce Vita!


I really enjoy this "Venezia La Dolce Vita" shoot by Laura Sciacovelli.
It reminds me of a Venice I once remembered.  Well, actually, an Italy I once remembered.
This shoot really does capture the essence of Italy, especially Venice. (Sigh) I wish I was there again....when life was exciting...
Styled by Ivana Spernicelli.  I love the styling too because it's right on point with the sophistication and romance of Italy.
Modeled by Marloes Horst for Marie Claire Italy













Source: Fashiongonerogue



Don't mind me, but I kinda tried to emulate the photo shoot similar to the one up there...
 only I did it first! So, oooooooo.  Laura copied off of me!
I went to Venice in February for V-Day weekend.  It was sensational!  It just so happened to be the same weekend as Carnival.  That's why I am pictured with two Italians in traditional masks and costumes.  It was a great time. Afterwards, a few of my friends and I grabbed dinner at a really nice ristorante; it's really famous for its seafood.  However, I don't remember the name...sorry.










*Genevia*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...