Friday, February 26, 2010

Something New...

Ladies and Gentlemen, there are going to be some changes around this here blog!  
I just had another major breakthrough/revelation... I've actually had them for a while (that's why I'm calling it "another major breakthrough"), but they've just been thoughts and no action until now.
I don't really care to share them with you at this time (lol).
You'll see for yourself, just stay tuned.
Gradual changes... it's a process folks.
You'll start to notice little things here and there that will make all the difference to us!
We will still continue to post though...
BTW: Sade & I did a lil' photo session a while back... I just got to posting them. 
(I'm terrible at these kinds of things, but it's all a part of the lil' 
"under construction" phase we're going through!)
We LOVE you all for reading our blog!! THANKS a thousand times!!
Photos by Dominique Wilkins.


Vintage Christian Dior Blazer, Loehmann's tank top, BCBG Maxazria Pants, Manolo Blahnik Shoes, Shoulder Bag from leather market in Florence, Jewelry...IDR





Genevia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...