Friday, February 19, 2010

Spring Break 2010: Bahamas

When I first saw this photo, I thought to myself (that's about to be me in a few weeks)!
This entire editorial reminded me of taking a much needed vacay, and I instantly thought of the Bahamas!
I've never been, and I am really excited. I'm not sure if it will actually look like these photos because people lie and brochures can be misleading.  False advertisement like shit all around...
Anyway, I'm sure I'll have a blast!
Sidebar: I would really like for my life to be like these photos when I arrive... 
OK. 
Maybe I'm doing a lot, but it doesn't hurt to be an actress/actor!
It's inspiring.
So I'll leave you with some inspiration... don't hate! lol
Anja Rubik by Carter Smith. 







Genevia

Source: Fashion Gone Rogue  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...