Thursday, April 15, 2010

Posh

I love my new stepping stool!  
The man I bought it from was trying to gyp me major, but I knew better... I'm a skilled negotiator... 
Plus, he didn't even have a clue as to what it was! 
When I proceeded to test it out with my feet, he started looking at me weird... (ummm yes, I will test this out in the store and in front of you!) He didn't understand why I was stepping on it... like dude, it's a STEPPING stool.  I guess he thought I was supposed to sit on it?!?
Note: Please understand the products you are selling if you're going to being in the vending business!
That's All!



Genevia 

6 comments:

  1. Its an "ottoman", a.k.a. a foot stool. Its not used to step on, but rather, to rest one's feet upon....I'm not sure if thats what you meant by stepping stool but yea, thats what it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the clarification cuz that's definitely not what I meant!
    I guess me and the vendor are both fool...lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...