Monday, February 21, 2011

Mac & Milk


I headed to NYC last Saturday to Milk Studios for the SUNO Fall 2011 presentation that I was invited to. I had a really good time, despite the ridiculous amount of people who were in attendence for the many shows/presentations going on at Milk.

Our passes. Cute.


Mayhem at Milk...soooo many people.

Pom Pom jacket :) This was my fav!


The pieces were fabulous. Designers Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty definitely had #NYFW buzzing about SUNO.

I tip toed backstage at Erin Fetherston...loved it! Looks galore!


I met Markis while we were waiting for the elevator. The night was still young, so we decided to hit the Billy Reid after party!
  
 
Top:H&M, Necklace: Flea market in Nigeria, Pants/Wedge Booties: Zara, Bag: Givenchy

I finally took the plunge and got my nightingale!  I'm SUPER happy with my purchase and LOVE my bag. It was definitely worth every penny!


Click here to see more amazing pieces from SUNO.


Sorry for being M.I.A (apology #56677 LOL). I'm in a better, more inspired, happy place now :) More post to come!

Sade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...