Thursday, January 7, 2010

CAUTION: A. Wang Diego Studded Bucket Bag



5:58 p.m: I was waiting  to pick up this FAB Proenza Schouler dress at the V magazine shoot that took place at Pier 59 Studios on the West side, when I overheard these models talking about how the bag that Wang gave to them is LITERALLY falling apart after only a couple of weeks of use. I looked down and imagine my astonishment when I realized it was the Diego Studded Bucket Bag that Genevia did a post on a while ago!! So I'm guessing we'll have to relinquish our love for the Bucket bag because apparently it's not all that great…sorry guys.

p.s. no "behind the scenes" pics this time...just wasn't the time or place.
Sadexx


Source: Being nosy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...