Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This Couldn't Go Undone: H&M "The Garden Collection" Look Book


I am very pleased to say that H&M has stepped its eco-friendly clothing collection game up to something more promising and serious...  
Being as though one of my New Year's Resolutions is to be more "green," I think this post is a nice touch.  I am a true advocate of environmental justice and H&M's "The Garden Collection."  This environmentally conscience collection is made using organic/recycled materials and have been produced using sustainable materials or recycled PET bottles or textile waste.  Some sustainable materials include: organic cotton, organic linen, recycled polyester and Tencel silky.  
Seeking global justice, especially environmental justice, is my thing these days and it's all thanks to the amazing classes and instructors I had this past fall semester.  
Sidebar: All my courses seemed to connect to one another in the strangest way this fall.  I found myself constantly pulling information from other courses to add to class discussions.  I suppose that's the way school is supposed to be, but I really haven't appreciated school until now.  Too bad I'm about to graduate.  And YES, I know about grad school and all that hype, but I'm not really into that scene (lol).
Anyway, congrats to H&M!  The collection is cute too. Check it out below.
For more information, visit www.hm.com. 














Genevia


Source: Clutch Magazine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...