Monday, January 25, 2010

I Guess Some Strippers Have Taste...


I made a post about these booties a while back (here), but when I saw this photo today, it brought me back to the time I saw these BCBG Mendel Wedge Booties on a stripper.  
It was my first time seeing them in person and it was a bitter sweet experience...
No offense to anyone who strips, but I was actually kind of surprised.  
I never thought a stripper could...well, actually, the girl looked like A MESSSssssss, but these boots...well, these boots made everything alright...I suppose.  
In other words, I forgave her Indecent Exposure.
Sorry, but I don't use the words "stripper" and "fashionable" in the same sentence.
I'm just sayin'...
BTW: they're sold out...like everywhere. 
Let me know if you find them!





Genevia


Source: Knight Cat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...