Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fav Looks: 2011 Costume Institute Gala Red Carpet

Solange Knowles in Dries Van Noten.  Love the patterns/graphics.

I just love Vera Wang's dress by her, of course! 

Simply Amazing!
Shalom Harlow in Marchesa.
Now, this is a conversation piece! Hands down my favorite look on the red carpet..from the side at least!
Check out more red carpet looks from Alicia Keys (not really a fav), Christina Ricci and others by clicking on the 'read more' link below.

Genevia 


I really enjoy this Versace dress on Keri Hilson. It's diffrenet.

To be quite honest, I'm not really feeling Alicia Keys' look, BUT I must note that she is wearing all Givenchy!
Which allows here to be in this post because wearing all Givenchy to the Met Gala is like a dream of mine...
That crocodile jacket is amazing, although, the combination of extremely feminine and uiltra tough confuses me. Oh, and Swizz Beats looked dapper in his Givenchy suit!

Christina Ricci in Zac Posen posing with Zac Posen. 
This dress reminds me of spiders, but I really like it. Wicked!


Genevia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...