Thursday, July 14, 2011

Money Green

I saw Transformers 3 in IMAX last Sunday and it was EVERYTHING I needed.  Shia LeBeouf, Shia LeBeouf and Shia LeBeouf!  Oh, and of course, action packed, humorous, dramatic, romantic, yadi yadi yah!  
Did I mention SHIA LEBEOUF? 
*drools at the thought of him* 
He is all kinds of sexy...whewwwww.
Ok. If you couldn't tell by my raving reviews already, I will spell it out. THE MOVIE WAS GREAT!  A bit long, but well worth it, especially in IMAX (way cool).  I suggest everyone go watch it, even if you've never been a fan.  
I decided to look girly and flirty that day:



dress: Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent
belt: Kenneth Cole
shoes: random store in London

Hasta Luego! 
P.S. the weekend is almost here!
*does salsa* 


Genevia

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog, super cute & love your style.

    Kimberly, FWB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberly! peeped your blog btw, very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...