Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oil Control

YES we love the summer, but we sure do hate having the oily skin that comes with it! So here are a few of our personal favs that have helped us with facial oil control.

Kiehl's just recently launched a line of oil control products. Considering their reputation for being one of the best in the business, I wouldn't be surprised if it worked quite well and the price is affordable...surprisingly.
Price: $16-$24.50

I just started using Origins Zero Oil products and I have to say I'm pretty satisfied. It gets the job done and after hopping off the Clinique bandwagon, I feel like I am finally getting my moneys worth.
Price Range: $12-$25

Shiseido's Pureness oil control line has gotten rave reviews for years. And now Genevia has joined the pack because she is simply in love with the products she just bought. A definite come up from Neutrogena and its worth the price tag!
Price Range: $18-$33


Hope this helps!



Sadexx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...