Sunday, September 25, 2011

Last Day of Nuptial Bliss

Saturday.
The day my friends since middle school got married!
Ah, yes, Love is something special when it is found. 
I was truly impressed with the ceremony and reception, especially since it was my third and last wedding of the year.  It was by far the best, hands down! From the decorations in the church to the plate settings on the tables at the reception.  It was all superb!
I'm so happy for the two newlyweds. They started dating when we were in high school and have been together ever since. A very consistent couple.
They're both great for each other, and I'm thrilled they found Love in one another.
Congratulations Minah of peachblush.tumblr.com & Omar. 
Best wishes :)   





dress: Max and Cleo
shoes: Valentino
bag: vintage

Season premiere of Desperate Housewives was today!
I'm was so excited for the first episode, but at the same time bummed that it's the last season.
All good things must come to an end, I guess...
At any rate, the kick off episode did well in serving up a hot plate of anticipation for future episodes. 
Who knows the secret?? I'm dying to find out already!

Oh, and I definitely found that lipstick color I was looking for in this post here.  At least I think it's same... 
Well, it will have to do! Bottom line, I love it :)

Night, night!


Genevia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...