Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy 24th Birthday Genevia!!



Where do I start?! You have been a constant in my life for some years now and I don't know what I would do without you! It is a blessing to be able to call you my friend, and to see you grow each day into the wonderful and accomplished woman that you strive become. To many, you have achieved so much, but I know that you have only merely scratched the surface of your success and there is SO MUCH MORE to come. You are brilliant, beautiful and BOLD and we all love you just because! 

Happy Birthday to the other pea in my pod ;), my business partner, and best of all my friend! To my lover of all things fashionable (and expensive) you are destined for greatness and I am so proud to be able to say "who? Genevia Sawyer?! Yea that's my aceeeeeeeee"!!! Hahahaha! Love you boo!
Leada

xoxo,

Sade 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...