Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Forgive us for the lack of posts. Sade is out of town and I... am trying to get my life together... AGAIN! Making big decisions these days, and I'm finally going to go through with one of them soon. I'm all kinds of excited too! That's all I'm going to share for now. Call me superstitious... 
Anyway, I went to church today, and decided to do a little post. I haven't done a personal style post in a while since NYFW (boooo, I know). Oh, and I switched up my hair style. I usually get extensions around this time since it's my birthday month as well as the beginning of spring/summer. It's starting to get warmer out and I don't do frizz and fuss with my natural hair (can't fade it), so I sew it up and keep it moving!

Happy Sunday! :)





vintage dress, valentino shoes




xoGenevia

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...