Monday, April 23, 2012

NIC*FISH Event at Hylo Boutique!

Last week I received the sweetest email from Jen of Hylo Boutique inviting me to their NIC*FISH event that Thursday! I hadn't heard about it so I was super excited to go and of course I dragged my friend Sophia along as well!
The scene.
Love the display!



 Hi David!
 Dominique and her friend! We had a great convo and I'm sure I'll be seeing them again!
 The DJ was really good! Is that a pineapple?!
 Dominique rocking one of the designers pieces in a really cool way!
 My boo thang Sophia!
Jewelry galore!
 H&M denim shirt, Current+Elliot boyfriend jeans, UO necklace, Charlotte Olympia Wedges, Givenchy Purse.


 Jen & I! The event was fabulous! Jen did an amazing job as usual!
 Drinks were served in these cool mini jars!
 And later...Sophia and I headed across town to our new favorite spot..Barbuzzo. Literally the best pizza I have ever had in this country! Best ever in life you ask?....little cafe in Switzerland G & I went to a few years back...till this day no one has made the cut!

Back to my curly do :)

xoxo,

Sade

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have met you personally at the event! Thanks so much for coming - I'm really glad you enjoyed! :) *Nic www.nicfish.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...