Monday, April 2, 2012

Bruna by Jonathan

A while back Genevia did a post on an amazing photographer who had taken the fashion world by storm...best part...he was only 16! Jonathan Wolpert recently sent us an email of a recent impromtu photoshoot he had with the beautiful Bruna Tenorio. We love, so of course we had to share :)






Hello, I'm Jonathan Wolpert, I saw that you made a post about me when I was 16 years old, and it was lovely! Now I'm 19, and just wanted to show you my recent work with the top model Bruna Tenório, that just starred the Ralph Lauren campaign. That was kind of a test shoot and beauty shoot.

Hope you like it, and more of my work you can see here.

thanks!
--

Jonathan Wolpert

fashion photographer
www.jonathanwolpert.com



xoxo,

Sade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...