Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year, 2012

Happy New Year, people! 
I had a great time bringing in the new year with one of my best friends. 
We had a safe, fun time aka we went to two house parties instead of the club! 

I also colored my hair black (first timer), and I LOVE it. The extensions had to come out too, I was over them... 
AND, this was also my first time wearing pink lipstick! I LOVE it! I felt very girly (not the usual bad ass in red lipstick feeling) lol 
I didn't really have a chance to take nicer pics with my Nikon since it's in the shop, so I had to settle with the iPhone. 
I wore the jumpsuit I scored at the Thelma's Vintage trunkshow a few weeks ago! One heck of a sparkly number, AMAZING! 
I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve and January 1st!


xo Genevia 

3 comments:

  1. happy new year and that is a gorgeous jumpsuit!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the short hair! Very cute.

    Happy New Year!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...