Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Marry Me in Marchesa!

I'm a sucker for Marchesa gowns!!
It would be a dream come true to wear a Marchesa design on my wedding day.
Actually, I have this very elaborate plan of having four wedding ceremonies in four different countries.  The main, traditional ceremony will be held in America, and then the other three will be in India, France and Africa. To be honest, I don't want a big wedding at all, just a really nice dress and a bomb ring lol. Anyway, that's the plan... I will need four different gowns. However, they don't have to be as extravagant as the gown I'll wear in America. They can even be cocktail-esque or gypsy-ish. All I know is, one of them must be designed by Georgina Chapman











photos via FashionGoneRogue

Spring 2012 Collection 


Nighty Nite, Genevia 

1 comment:

  1. dope dope blog hun x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...