Monday, December 26, 2011

Sweet Summer

I hope everyone had or is having a fabulous Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah!

Truth be told, I'm ready for a new year! A new year means another spring/summer season, longer nights, more resolutions I won't keep, beach trips, exotic vacations (not really), mischief, less clothes, etc.
Speaking of less clothes, I've been dreaming of Vera Wang's spring/summer 2012 collection since it debuted on the runway this past September. I can't wait to wear everything (in my dreams)! The reality is I can't afford her clothing yet, but I'm sure Zara, H&M, and the likes will have great variations.... 
Ah, yes, sweet Summer!
The reality is we haven't seen a drop of snow yet, which could mean a longer winter??? Ugh, my theories sometimes make me sick. Anyway, enjoy these wonderful looks in the meantime, and hope I'm wrong...




















photos via FashionGoneRogue




xo Genevia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...